DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN TERMS OF SERVICE
(Last Updated July 20th, 2019)
Welcome to the Dr Sriram Ananthan Website, Https://sriramananthan.com Which Are Owned And Operated By Dr Sriram Ananthan , A USA Corporation, And Its Affiliates (Collectively, the “Site” services”). THIS AGREEMENT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMITS THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
By Accessing Or Using The website, services, signing up for our courses, Or purchasing our books (Collectively, The “Sites”) Provided By Dr Sriram Ananthan, Or Our Programs, Subsidiaries Or Other Affiliates Including, But Not Limited To The Dr Sriram Ananthan And Https://sriramananthan.com, (Collectively, “Dr Sriram Ananthan ,” “We,” “Us” Or “Our”) That Link To These Terms, You Agree To Be Bound By These Terms And All Of The Terms Incorporated Herein By Reference. If You Do Not Agree To These Terms, You May Not Access Or Use The Sites, Receive Or Use Services Made Available Through The Sites (Collectively, The “Services”). THESE TERMS APPLY TO ALL PURCHASES OF ANY SERVICES AND BOOKS FROM DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN AS WELL AS THE USE OF ANY MOBILE APPLICATIONS OR MOTIVATIONAL COURSES AND PARTICIPATION IN ANY EVENTS.
Definitions• "Content" means text, images, photos, Books, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication.
• "Your Content" means Content that you submit or transmit to, though, or in connection with the Website, such as ratings, reviews, compliments, invitations, check-ins, messages, and contact information that you provide to us when you contact us.
• "User Content" means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Website.
• "Our Content" means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Website and Services.
• "Third Party Content" means Content that originates from parties other than us or our users, which is made available in connection with the Website.
• "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Website, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and Our Content.
Changes to the Terms of ServiceWe may modify the Terms from time to time. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Website is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Website. If we make material changes to these Terms, we may notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Website prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Website after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
Using the Website
EligibilityTo access or use the Website, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the Website if you are a competitor of ours, have intentions of collecting or utilizing our Content for your own purposes.
You have to be at least 18 years old. We do not knowingly collects or provide our services to children below 18 years, No exceptions. Use Dr Sriram Ananthan as much as you want, but you’re not allowed to resell the service purchased, or other information obtained, through the website.
Permission to Use the WebsiteWe grant you permission to use the Website subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Website is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
Site AvailabilityThe Website may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
Communications from Operator and other UsersBy creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Website.
Responsibility for Your ContentYou alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by this Website.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
Our Right to Use Your ContentWe may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Website and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Website and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against the Website and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
OwnershipAs between you and the Website, you own Your Content. We own Our Content, including but not limited to written text and databases, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Website Content, computer code, products, books, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Website excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") associated with Our Content and the Website, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Our Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Website and the Our Content are retained by us.
FeesFor all charges for any products and services sold on the Sites, Dr Sriram Ananthan or its vendors or agents will bill your credit card or an alternative payment method. When you provide credit card information to us or our vendors, you represent to us that you are the authorized user of the credit card that is used to pay for the products and services. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Dr Sriram Ananthan and its vendors or agents for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney’s fees and other legal expenses. You are responsible for purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services needed for use of the Sites.
AdvertisingWe, and our licensees, may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Content FeedsWe make some of the Website Content ("Feed Content") available via Real Simple Syndication and Atom feeds ("Feeds"). You may access and use the Feeds in order to display Feed Content on your personal computer, website, or blog ("Your Website"), provided that (i) your use of the Feeds is for personal, non-commercial purposes only, (ii) your display of the Feed Content links back to the relevant pages on our Websites, and attributes us as the source of the Feed Content, (iii) your use or display of the Feed Content does not suggest that we promote or endorses any third party causes, ideas, websites, products or services, including Your Website, (iv) you do not redistribute the Feed Content, and (v) your use of the Feeds does not overburden our systems. We reserve all rights in the Feed Content and may terminate the Feeds at any time.
OtherUser Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by us) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of us. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our Content Guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
Links To Other Sites And/or Materials/ Optional ToolsAs part of Dr Sriram Ananthan, we may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”) these links are provided as a courtesy to Dr Sriram Ananthan Services. However, Dr Sriram Ananthan has no control over such Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, offers or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Dr Sriram Ananthan;
So therefore Dr Sriram Ananthan is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through our website or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from Dr Sriram Ananthan website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Dr Sriram Ananthan . Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new books and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
If you decide to leave Dr Sriram Ananthan website and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. Hence, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from our website or relating to any applications you use or install from the supposed site.
EndorsementsYou acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of Dr Sriram Ananthan or endorsed by Dr Sriram Ananthan. Dr Sriram Ananthan may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of Dr Sriram Ananthan. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) which does not contain "Dr Sriram Ananthan” is such a website. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Dr Sriram Ananthan of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
Some of the cookies we use are essential for our Sites to function correctly - for example remembering you have logged in. Other cookies may be used to personalize your online experience, track your journey through our Site (so that we can maximize your experience and help us understand how we can improve it) or analyses the success of promotions. Other cookies may be from third parties such as social networking sites, affiliates or partners. For more information about our cookies policy please visit our cookies policy page.
Content Usage PolicyUnless otherwise indicated, all information contained on our website Https://sriramananthan.com or in written form including but not limited to text, graphics, books, logos, button icons, video or audio clips is copyrighted by and proprietary to Dr Sriram Ananthan and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part any manner without Dr Sriram Ananthan’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the website, and the user may make one permanent copy of each page of the website, brochure or booklet to be used by the user for personal and noncommercial uses which do not harm the reputation of Dr Sriram Ananthan .
To obtain written consent see our permissions agreementOnce written consent is given in the form of a signed permission agreement, the following restrictions apply:
• The content may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only
• Any copy of content or portion thereof must include Dr Sriram Ananthan cite line as “copyrighted and published by Dr Sriram Ananthan , no part of this document may be reproduced without written consent”
• Dr Sriram Ananthan has the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use must be discontinued upon notice from Dr Sriram Ananthan
User Consent to Receive Communications In Electronic FormFor contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Dr Sriram Ananthan in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and (b) agree that all Terms and condition, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Dr Sriram Ananthan provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
Dr Sriram Ananthan may also use your email address, to send you other messages, including information about Dr Sriram Ananthan features and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding Dr Sriram Ananthan Services or special offers.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness Of InformationDespite our best effort to make all information on this website accurate, we are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Intellectual PropertysYou Acknowledge And Agree That (I) Our Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks, Service Marks, Trade Secrets And Other Intellectual Property (Collectively, “Intellectual Property”) Are Our Sole Property, And (Ii) Nothing In These Terms Shall Confer In You Any Right Of Ownership Or License Rights In Our Intellectual Property. In Addition, You Shall Not Now Or In The Future Contest The Validity Of Our Intellectual Property. Without Limiting The Previous Sentence, The Services, Including Without Limitation All Text, Graphics, Logos, Buttons, Icons, Images, Audio Clips, And Computer Programs, Are The Property Of Dr Sriram Ananthan Or Its Licensors Or Suppliers, And Are Protected By U.S. And International Copyright, Trademark And Other Laws. The Compilation (Meaning The Collection, Arrangement, And Assembly) Of All Content Associated With The Services Is The Exclusive Property Of Dr Sriram Ananthan And Protected By U.S. And International Copyright Law. Any Unauthorized Reproduction, Modification, Distribution, Transmission, Republication, Display, Or Performance Of The Software Or The Content Through Our Services Is Strictly Prohibited. Dr Sriram Ananthan Grants You A Personal, Non-Exclusive, Non-Transferable, Revocable, Limited License To Use The Sites And The Services Solely For Your Personal Or Internal Use And Subject To The Condition That You Do Not (And Do Not Allow Any Third Party To) Copy, Modify, Create A Derivative Work From, Reverse Engineer, Reverse Assemble, Or Otherwise Attempt To Discover Any Source Code, Sell, Assign, Sublicense, Grant A Security Interest In, Or Otherwise Transfer Any Right In Or Access To The Sites, The Services, Or Any Other Content Available Via The Sites Or The Services. All Rights Not Expressly Granted To You In These Terms Are Reserved And Retained By Dr Sriram Ananthan.
RestrictionsWe are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
User ConductsYou agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Website to:
• Violate our content guidelines including writing a fake or defamatory review, trading reviews with other businesses, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or remove a review;
• Violate any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
• Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
• Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Website for commercial purposes, except in connection with the business services provided by us;
• Collect, or attempt to collect, any portion of the Content or data shared on the Website;
• Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Website's search results or any third party website; or
• Violate any applicable law.
You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:• Violate the Terms;
• Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Website or Website Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by us;
• Use any robot, spider, Website search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Website or any Website Content;
• Reverse engineer any portion of the Website;
• Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Website or on any materials printed or copied from the Website;
• Record, process, or mine information about other users;
• Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
• Reformat or frame any portion of the Website;
• Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Website;
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means;
• Use the Website or any Website Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses");
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
• Use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website or Website Content; or
• Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Website Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website.
Suggestions and ImprovementsBy sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against us and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.
Our return policyAs part of our commitment to customer satisfaction and without limiting the Performance Warranty you may or may not terminate your initial purchase of a Course purchased under these Terms, for no reason or any reason, by providing notice of termination to us no later than thirty (2) days after the purchase date for such course or program. In the event you terminate your initial purchase on the 1st day after you place your purchase under this terms, at your request (you will get 75% refund with us), if you reach us after 2 days, you will only get a 50% refund from us, however if you reach to us for cancellation after 3 days they will be no refund, simply because our team and agents will have started work after 3rd day. This termination and refund right applies only to our course programs of the and only if you exercise your termination right within the period specified above, and does not apply to Additional Services such as our Book products. You understand that we may change this practice in the future in accordance with (Changes to these Terms).
WaiverA waiver by us of any right or remedy under these Terms shall only be effective if it is in writing, executed by a duly authorized representative of Dr Sriram Ananthan and shall apply only to the circumstances for which it is given. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or remedy under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or remedy, nor shall it prevent any future exercise or enforcement of such right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of any such right or remedy or other rights or remedies.
Third Party WebsitesThe Website may include links to other websites or applications (each, a "Third Party Website"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Website. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Websites. Your use of Third Party Websites is at your own risk.
PCI DSS GDPR CompliancePayment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) refers to the global information standard set by the payment card industry to assist with the prevention of payment card fraud.
DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN’s most valuable assets are its customers and partners; we value and care about their security, and for this reason we undertook the very rigorous process of becoming PCI DSS certified globally.
DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN warrants that it is PCI DSS compliant and must remain compliant for the duration of this Agreement. DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN must store, process and transmit all cardholder data in accordance with the PCI DSS.
Legal Disclaimer (Warranty)Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any Dr Sriram Ananthan Services, products or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements. The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision. This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Dr Sriram Ananthan service is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced on this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
Dr Sriram Ananthan, cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be reliable, accurate or free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal or safe.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
We cannot or do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Https://sriramananthan.com Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
AssignmentThese Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Dr Sriram Ananthan’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Dr Sriram Ananthan may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Operators, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them (collectively, the "Dr Sriram Ananthan") harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to or use of the Website, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Website, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of Operator. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it Copyright Complaints
DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice Policy.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice PolicyOur website is created and updated regularly to be Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that your copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an email or written notice to our designated agent for notices of infringement and provide the following information:
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites;
• Your address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our designated agent for notice for claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: By email: Dr Sriram Ananthan, Legal Department/DMCA Notices, email@example.com
NOTE: THE ABOVE CONTACT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND PIRACY REPORTS), WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS AND SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE GROUP VIA EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org. WHILE DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN WILL TRY TO ANSWER ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRIES, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SUCH RESPONSE
Our obligationsWe undertake to:
• Process the personal data within the Services specified in this TERMS only on documented instructions from your unless processing is required by applicable laws to which we are subject to, in which case we shall, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, inform you of that legal requirement before the relevant processing of that personal data;
• Inform you if we consider that an instruction violates data protection laws or regulations. We shall then be entitled to suspend the execution of the relevant instructions;
• Ensure that persons authorised to process the personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality;
• Taking into account the nature of the processing, assist you by appropriate technical and organisational measures, insofar as this is possible, for the fulfilment of your obligation to respond to requests for exercising the data subject's rights;
• Assist you in ensuring compliance with the obligations pursuant to Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR taking into account the nature of processing and the information available to us;
• At your choice, delete or return all the personal data to you after the end of the provision of Services relating to processing, and delete existing copies unless applicable law requires storage of the personal data;
• Make available to you information necessary to demonstrate our compliance with the obligations laid down in this TERMS.
If you have a reasonable basis to object to our use of another new processor, you shall notify us promptly in writing within 5 days after being notified. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby agree that if you are not able to show evidence that the new processor provides an unacceptable risk to the protection of personal data (e.g., the other processor has a history of security breaches) or is your direct competitor, it would be unreasonable for you to object if the other processor has passed our vendor security evaluation.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you object to the engagement of another processor and your objection is not unreasonable, the parties will come together in good faith to discuss an appropriate solution. We may in particular choose not use the intended processor, or engage the processor only after we take the corrective steps and / or measures requested by you.
Limitations of LiabilityPLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE Website. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE Website, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
• THE Website IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN MAY NOT MONITOR, CONTROL, OR USER CONTENT. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE Website IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE Website, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE Website CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE Website’s INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, REVIEWS, METRICS OR REVIEW FILTER FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Website.
• THE DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON THE Website OR THE Website’s USERS. ACCORDINGLY, THE DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON THE Website. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE Website IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
• THE DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE Website, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ONE OF THE DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
• YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE Website, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE Website.
• THE DR SRIRAM ANANTHAN DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY (i) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOSS OF PROFITS, (iii) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (iv) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
General Terms• We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Website at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
• We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Website.
• The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Website, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
• Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
• If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
• The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.
Our EU Data Protection ActWhen the User register or user our platform or perhaps contact us, the User’s data is transmitted over an unprotected public network. Such data may be transmitted across international borders even if both the sender and receiver are located in the same country. Transmission takes place in the form of separate coded packets, but the details of the sender and receiver are not encrypted. It is therefore possible for unauthorized third parties to gain access to such information and infer the existence of contacts with Dr Sriram Ananthan.
By using our contact us feature, the User gives us permission to reply to the User one or more times via email. Dr Sriram Ananthan is not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of this feature. Furthermore, the email information may not always be available, owing to technical reasons beyond the control of Dr Sriram Ananthan.
Dr Sriram Ananthan collects data (through cookies or web beacons) regarding visits to the Site (including the User’s IP address) which are used for statistical or security purposes, for monitoring the system, for management and marketing purposes, and in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. These data are anonymous. Dr Sriram Ananthan only collects data that identifies the User when such data are supplied voluntarily. In this case, Dr Sriram Ananthan may use such information for the same purposes as data collected regarding visits to the Site. Appropriate security measures are taken to ensure that third parties cannot gain access to such information.
Dr Sriram Ananthan reserves the right to communicate personal data to external information providers, while ensuring that such providers handle the information confidentially. Dr Sriram Ananthan may, however, be required by law, a court order or an administrative decision to communicate personal data to third parties
Your California Privacy RightsIf you are a California user on our site, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of their personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. This right applies to personal information collected offline.
Copyright LicenseCopyright (c) 2019(s) of first publication Dr Sriram Ananthan
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions. We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Dr Sriram Ananthan website and the material on our website; and
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Dr Sriram Ananthan website and the material on our website are reserved.
Governing Law and JurisdictionThese Terms and condition and your use of Dr Sriram Ananthan website are governed by the US. Laws. Each party shall apply to the USA Courts which holds the jurisdiction on the disputes without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive OR non-exclusive jurisdiction of the USA laws.